Data is a spirit. I mean, internet data. I do not need you to agree with me on this by all means, but if you discover that you regularly skip important things until you get the warning that your internet data will be exhausted soon, then you likely understand me



How can you Maximise Internet Data?

The spirit behind data may not allow you to do so much to resist it. However, here are a few tips you may apply to help you maximise and manage your internet data properly as a creative. 

  • Discipline Yourself: You probably expected this to come already, so I'm not failing your guess. Discipline is an underrated concept as far as data is concerned. If you know that your productivity is tied

Use Data Saver and Freeze unused apps. Also prevent backgrouns uodating

Dont open multiple browser tabs while.browsing the intwrnet