Hi,

If you are meeting me for the first time, I would like to serve you some nice tea here🙂. When you are served, you can read about me here

If you heard or knew anything of me before now, I'm the Nelson you already know, the first of my kind and the chief of my tribe. So, we can move on too😇
 
I started my Blogging Journey way back in 2013 and yea, it was punctured along the line. I did not run out of content. I did not lack the zeal. I did not find anything uninteresting about Blogging. I had spare time. I had a stream of blogging resources... So, what happened?

I think I tried to search for alternatives.

I really don't want to say that there was no reason for the long pause. At the same time, I do not want to give many reasons why I had to take a long break. I believe reasons, no matter how genuine, are excuses - It leaves us to decide how valid the excuses are in the end. So instead, I'm just trying my best to be accountable to myself and you too this time.

I hope to discuss major issues about God, Life, Law, Media and Love. I know for sure that I would go beyond these boundaries if you would permit me. This is because I have learnt in recent times that blogging is a passion that involves doing what you love in a way to influence others to love what you do.

Please fasten your belts. I'm the pilot to take you on this journey. While we prepare for flight, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on social media, especially my communities on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

This is my new welcome story. Let's be good here.

Cheers.