As I watch from a corner of my room, I notice the remains of the rains clear away.  September was quite tricky with its rainfall this year. By scientific explanation,  we understand that it's much more than we thought - climate and weather change effects. As the waters retreat - special thanks to the sun to dry, I decided to write this blog. I could see a foot of ground around the edge of the houses around- bringing on October!!!
 
And then I checked the Calendar...It's the month of Independence to Our Dear Nigerian readers.


You surely know what I did see- the truism...
In this new spirit (the volksgeist), we tend to have the best of the new month... Even if we do not tend to, I know we would... (Grace)

#Happy New Month 
Before I leave this device and make this post visible, let us note that:
"The pathway to transformation is the ability to LEARN, UNLEARN & RELEARN... truth be told, the hardest is the second..."
#changeNigeria

#NELOC